Thursday 18 August 2016

Sing! Karaoke by Smule



Sing your favorite hits with audio effects. Sing video duets with featured artists like Jessie J, Jason Derulo, and Linkin Park. Share your covers with our 50M+ global audience and get fans!
Featured by Google Play as Best Apps 2014.
( Find link banner to your specific device below).

Check out more videos below.

Click the Icon or go to specified device banner below.

-----------
Features
- Self-recording option with video**
- Sing like a star with audio effects!
- Share on our global platform - get discovered!
- Duet with featured pop artists - Jessie J, Jason Derulo, Kylie Minogue, X Ambassadors, OMI, Carly Rae Jepsen, Charlie Puth, Silento and many more

New songs added every day. Current most popular on Sing!:

** All of Me - John Legend
** Flashlight - Jessie J (from Pitch Perfect 2)
** I'm Not the Only One - Sam Smith
** Like I'm Gonna Lose You - Meghan Trainor, ft. John Legend
** All I Want For Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
** I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
** Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
** Dear Future Husband - Meghan Trainor
** When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars
** Let It Go - Idina Menzel (from Frozen by Disney)
** Cups ("When I'm Gone") - Anna Kendrick
** Stay - Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko
** Love me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
** The Way, Break Free - Ariana Grande
** Anaconda, Pound the Alarm - Nicki Minaj
** I Won’t Give Up, I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
** Happy - Pharrell Williams
** Eye of the Tiger - Survivor

Want a song that's not yet available? Suggest songs on Smule’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/smule


Android

Click banner for playstore
   


 Ios

Click banner for Itunes















No comments: